Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oxbow Bend

Soon after the beautiful sunrise the clouds came in and covered the top of the Tetons. So we jumped in the car to drive around and see the sights. We stopped at Leigh Lake to enjoy the reflections of the mountains in the crystal clear lake. Then headed on down the road toward Oxbow Bend.

By the time we got to the Bend the clouds had move on and we made some lunch and took it all in. The fall colors were not as good as I was hoping for in the rest of the park but Oxbow had some still had some color. I'm not really sure which photo I like better, there is just something about the black and white photos that catch my eye.


A little further on down the road we saw a nice patch of trees with lots of color and a great backdrop. But still I am drawn to the black and whites. Either way I can not think of a more beautiful place to spend a fall day!
Canon 5d MarkII, Canon 17-40mm, SanDisk Digital Film.

No comments: